Princesses On A Mission484.1110 or cell 325.6585| firstname.lastname@example.org
Princesses on a Mission is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing assistance to Eastern NC families battling childhood cancer and other life threatening disease. Established in 2014, Princesses on a Mission strives to support children and families throughout their life threatening journey with programs designed to provide financial assistance, promote education, encourage healthy lifestyles, build self-esteem, and create awareness of the issues they face related to childhood cancer and other insidious diseases. Princesses on a Mission is committed to helping children and families dealing with the stressful and uncertain times that begin with initial diagnosis and often continue for years thereafter. We address the highest priority needs at the time when they are needed most. Our intention is for each family to realize they are not alone in their fight against cancer. Giving hope and encouragement to children and families is our goal.
In Simple Terms: Our Mission
• organizing volunteers to provide individualized support for a family to maintain a healthy home environment;
• providing educational, financial and logistical support for the children and family as they navigate along the difficult path of childhood cancer and rare disease treatments;
• facilitate efforts of existing service organizations, churches and individuals who help pediatric cancer patients and their families;
• raise awareness of pediatric cancer and rare diseases and advocate for patient centered care.
- There were no results found.